Danbury Sheds products are guaranteed for one year, subject to ‘normal’ use.
While we make every effort to provide our valued clients with the very best product and service, we advise that natural timber may expand and contract in accord with the weather; this is why we recommend that all buildings are treated or painted at least 3 x times over the first six to eight months allowing the wood to stabilize after the first coat.
As with any business if we don’t get paid we don’t stay in business.
We ask that a deposit of approx. 20% be paid at the time of ordering, with the balance being due when we arrange for installation of your building, or on the day of delivery or erection of your building. We reserve the right not to erect your building should payment not be available on the day unless alternative arrangements have been agreed prior to delivery.
We accept all main debit & credit cards (except AMEX), cheques and BACS Details: Barclays Bank, sort code: 203698/account: 00924636.
Contact Us to discuss payment methods for your building.
Treatment & Painting Policy:
All buildings are pre-treated with quality water based wood preservative prior to delivery.* To ensure longevity we recommend a top coat upon installation, and annually thereafter. Timber is a natural product, subject to changes caused by environmental conditions; to minimise contraction and expansion it is essential to maintain your building.
*This does not include tanalised timber
All products are made in the UK and shipped to Danbury Sheds on a ‘per-order’ basis. As we are not a stockist, we advise a lead time of approx. 4 weeks from placement of order to delivery.
Please contact us for further details.
Cancellation of any ordered product that is not ‘standard’ cannot be accepted after manufacture of that order has commenced.
Danbury Sheds reserve the right to cancel any order; in this event the client will be given due notice and fully refunded any monies paid.
Your privacy is important to us. Any personal details will only be used by Danbury Sheds to ensure that we deliver the best service to you, to process and deliver your order and maintain your account with us.
Danbury Sheds reserves the right to make any minor changes deemed necessary.
If any installation work requires Danbury Sheds’ staff to go through a client’s property, the client must make sure all floor and walls are suitably protected.
Any height, width or direct access restrictions (such as steps or corners) must be disclosed when placing an order.
Provision (permits, licences, parking space etc.) must be made by the client to ensure Danbury Sheds’ staff can park in a safe and legal manner in order to expedite all installation works.
Use of information:
- Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
1. Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
2. Update our records.
3. Improve the content and appearance of our website or catalogue, to ensure that content from our website/catalogue is presented in the most effective manner for you.
4. Assess and process your job application (we may retain a record of your information for a reasonable period of time following the end of our recruitment selection process for administration purposes).
How we collect your information?
- We may collect and process your information as follows:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website for transactional, employment or any other purposes.
2. Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
5. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 1. If Danbury Sheds or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal details held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
At Danbury Sheds we want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not wish to be contacted by us, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by you informing us so.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our website uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology (‘danburysheds.co.uk’ prefixed with ‘https’). Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it.
Please note that email correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not a secure means of communication.
We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details, if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone.
Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
Contact, Questions, comments and requests regarding your security and privacy are welcomed and should be addressed a member of staff on 01245 226263.